blog*spot
--> --DaVX-- Est. 12/14/04


... a lack of updates...

Thursday, April 07, 2005

really dont knoe why i havent been updating lately...

... saw sin city friday...
the movie i thought was pretty damn good... it definately stays true to the comic book nature of it cause it doesnt follow the standard movie plot (generally consisting of one or two leads and one main plot). Miller obviously wanted this movie to be the comics brought to life. I think this is pretty much the only comic book that does that. Hahahaha the Eljiah Wood character is awesome. I could never see him in a role like that but i think it worked this time. Art Direction was gorgeous, but i think thats because they stayed so true to the comics (black and white with few drops of color are the same for the comics). The Bruce Willis/ Jessica Alba thing was kinda weird at first but they pulled it off really well. And I love Benicio Del Toro and Clive Owens scene while they are in the car (partially because it was the part directed by Tarantino). I hope Owens gets alot more roles cause he really is a good actor. From BMW Films to everything else, even an academy award nom. this guy is on the brink of becoming big, he supposedly is gonna be next James Bond too. Josh Harnetts character was a bit puzzling too. I guess the only reason would be to have something tie the whole film together. Im guessin he was like a hitman for the mob or pimps... some group against prostitutes.

so i guess i will be goin to either UCI UCSD or Cal State Long Beach... wutevers... ive got no regrets... went to visit UCI... a bit too close to home i think... but who knoes... gonna go see SD this weekend...

then for some fucked up reaosn im heading to mexico citywith my dad on a business trip for spring break... bullshit... its sad cause he pretended that it was some cool vacation he and i were goin on and that it was some great gift for my birthday... wtf... so yea thats wuts happening to me...

could really use some good news soon. so hows your week?

freakin love the new jack johnson stuff... i like the new will smith stuff too...

JACK JOHNSON ... Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

Well I was sitting, waiting, wishing
You believed in superstitions
Then maybe you'd see the signs

The Lord knows that this world is cruel
I ain't the Lord, no I'm just a fool
Learning lovin' somebody don't make them love you

Must I always be waiting, waiting on you
Must I always be playing, playing your fool

I sang your songs, I danced your dance
I gave your friends all a chance
But putting up with them
Wasn't worth never having you

Maybe you've been through this before
But it's my first time so please ignore
The next few lines cause they're directed at you

I can't always be waiting, waiting on you
I can't always be playing, playing your fool

I keep playing your part
But it's not my scene
Want this plot to twist
I've had enough mystery
Keep building it up
Then you shooting me down
But I'm already down

Just wait a minute
Just sitting, waiting
Just wait a minute
Just sitting, waiting

Well, if I was in your position
I'd put down all my ammunition
I'd wonder why'd it take me so long

But the Lord knows that I'm not you
And if I was, I wouldn't be so cruel
Cause waitin' on love ain't so easy to do

Must I always be waiting, waiting on you
Must I always be playing, playing your fool

No, I can't I always keep waiting, waiting on you
I can't always be playing, playing your fool

freakin love jack johnson... good stuff... good stuff... its so good im gonna play it for u right now...

++ the Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc. ++





++ You All Assume ++

---> <---


++ Me ++



Phillip Woo

17 California Darkvipex5

"You are not your job...you are not how much money you have in the bank...not the car you drive...not the contents of your wallet. You are not your fucking khakis. We are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world." Tyler Durden... Fight Club

++ Memories Consume... ++


... 18...

...pause...

... rewind...

... 1 Convos...

... passively incomplete...

... Coach Hoover! My Grandma has weak knees!!!...

...Give it Up...

...winter formal and V-Day... no not victory day f...

... haircut and a concert...

... turn off your radio...


++ In the End... ++

Tuesday, December 14, 2004
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
Saturday, December 25, 2004
Monday, December 27, 2004
Monday, January 03, 2005
Saturday, January 08, 2005
Sunday, January 16, 2005
Monday, January 17, 2005
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
Thursday, January 20, 2005
Monday, January 24, 2005
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Sunday, January 30, 2005
Monday, January 31, 2005
Saturday, February 05, 2005
Monday, February 07, 2005
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Thursday, February 17, 2005
Thursday, February 24, 2005
Sunday, February 27, 2005
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Monday, March 14, 2005
Sunday, March 20, 2005
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
Sunday, April 17, 2005
Sunday, April 24, 2005
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Sunday, May 01, 2005
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Friday, May 06, 2005
Sunday, May 08, 2005
Sunday, May 22, 2005
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Monday, May 30, 2005
Saturday, June 04, 2005
Monday, June 06, 2005


++ Ching00s ++

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


++ Stuff ++

Fark
Physics Answers
Linkin Park
Google
Doubleslash
Random Site of the moment


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com ).